Bike Social Repair event
27th March, 10:30am - 1pm
Winter is nearly behind us and clocks will spring forward this day. Time to get your bike out and explore great rides around worcester with other people keen to use 2 wheels instead of 4.
Meet up at the Pump House Environment Centre and eco-cafe for a range of bike related activities. Bring the whole family. You don't have to be a Green Party member, all are welcome.
- Bike service demos to include how to remove wheels, repair a puncture, replace a chain, understand basic home service of a bike - Provided by Mobile Cycle Tech
- Bike security marking available
- See the best cycle routes around Worcester & future planned routes/improvements
- Find out about Bike racks/stores around city
- A short guided ride along the circular route – (split in 2 staggered times to be advised)
- Picnic outside the Pump House – get your food and drinks from there, just bring a groundsheet (picnic benches also available)
- See range of child-friendly bike adaptations - including a dutch Cargo bike
The venue is the eco-centre at The Pump House Environment Centre, Gheluvelt Park with tea, cakes and drinks to purchase and an opportunity to chat with like-minded people and green party supporters.